Registration at reduced early bird rates is available until Monday 7 March 2022. The deadline for presenters to register by is Monday 7 February 2022.
It is essential that authors whose submission has been accepted for presentation at the congress attend the congress. Therefore, please note that your abstract will be withdrawn from the published programme and Clinical Toxicology if you have not registered for the congress by latest.
AccreditationThe EAPCCT will be applying for accreditation of the congress with The European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education EACCME®.
The EAPCCT will prepare a printed programme overview; the full programme and abstracts will be provided on a memory stick / pen drive and published on the congress website. The educational material for the pre-congress will also be available on the memory stick / pen drive for registered pre-congress participants.
Keeping printed paper to a minimum also means that a congress bag is not deemed essential and the EAPCCT has decided not to produce a bag for 2022 as last year was done. We trust you will support us in our aim to reduce waste and thus help the environment. Congress registration fees will be kept stable for 2022.
|Until 7 March 2022||From 7 March 2022|
|EAPCCT members||€190||€ 235|
|AACT/APAMT members||€ 235||€ 285|
|Non-members||€ 285||€ 330|
The registration fee for the pre-congress symposium includes participation in the educational pre-congress, coffee breaks and lunch on Tuesday 24 May 2022. The pre-congress booklet containing the full programme for the day and speakers’ slides will be made available to registered participants on a memory stick / pen drive.
|Until 7 March 2022||From 7 March 2022|
|Early - EAPCCT members||€ 600||€ 750|
|Early - AACT / APAMT members||€ 725||€ 915|
|Early - Non-members||€ 780||€ 970|
|Early – Nurses/SPIs/Students/Fellows-in-training – EAPCCT members||€ 370||€ 460|
|Early – Nurses/SPIs/Students/Fellows-in-training - AACT / APAMT members||€ 440||€ 560|
|Early – Nurses/SPIs/Students/Fellows-in-training – Non-members||€ 550||€ 685|
|Early - One-day registration||€ 305||€ 340|
|6 for 5||€ 515|
The registration fee for the main congress includes congress participation from Wednesday 25 to Friday 27 May 2022, coffee breaks and lunches from 25 to 27 May 2022 and the welcome reception on Wednesday 22 May 2022. The full congress programme and abstract book (Clinical Toxicology) will be made available to registered participants on a memory stick / pen drive and can be downloaded from the website. A printed programme overview will be provided on site for ease of reference.
* Students and fellows-in-training must be under 35 years of age on 31 May 2022. A letter from the Head of Department must accompany the registration, confirming the age qualification and stating that the person is still in training.
|Early – Accompanying persons - Lunches & Welcome Reception||€ 175|
|Early – Accompanying persons - Welcome Reception only||€ 40|
|* Accompanying persons - Lunches & Welcome Reception||€ 200|
|** Accompanying persons - Welcome Reception only||€ 45|
|Congress dinner||€ 90|
* This fee for the accompanying person includes lunches from Wednesday 25 to Friday 27 May, and admission to the Welcome Reception on Wednesday 25 May 2022. It does not permit attendance at any of the scientific sessions or coffee breaks.
** This fee for the accompanying person includes admission to the Welcome Reception on 25 May 2025 only. No lunches are included.
Registration cancellation policy
- Cancellations received up to April 1, 2022, registration fees will be refunded less €30 administrative costs.
- Cancellations received up to May 2, 2022, 50% of the registration fee will be reimbursed.
- No refund will be made for cancellations received after May 3, 2022 or registered participants who fail to attend.
- No refunds will be made in case of cancelled sessions or program changes.